DLSA Dhubri Recruitment 2021- 01 Front Office Coordinator 01 Vacancy
Application are invited from eligible candidates in the Standard Form (Assam Gazette Part-IX) for filling up the following purely temporary and contractual post for a period of one year in the establishment District Legal Services Authority, Dhubri. Apply Now
Name of Post : Front Office Cooordinator
No of Post : 01
Education Qualification : Candidate who have passed B.A/B.Sc./B.Com or equivalent examination along with a six months diploma/certificate course in computer with proficiency in MS Office, Internet &Email.
Age Limit : Maximum age 43 years as on 01/01/2021. the upper age relaxation as per Govt. norms.
Salary : Rs 20,000/- per month
Terms and conditions :
- The foreside posts are purely temporary and on contractual basis for period of 1 (one) year and does not entitle the person for being regularized in Government service.
- After expire of the contract period of 1 (one) year, the appointment shall stands automatically terminated.
- Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as define Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
- The service of Front Office Coordinator may be extended after appropriate break in service, subject to the approval to the Hon’ble Executive Chairman, Assam State Legal Services Authority.
Selection Process : Selection shall be made on the basis of interview and computer skill test. a candidate will be assessed on the touchstone of knowledge, experience and expertise in the relevant field during of interview.
Examination Process : Date examination and list of eligible candidates will be notified in due course of time in official website https://dhubrijudiciary.gov.in/
How to Apply : Application in Standard Form along with self-attested testimonials in respect of educational qualification, computer diploma/certificate, age proof certificate, caste certificate, 2 copies of passport size photographs, etc. should be reach to the office of the undersigned on or before 28/07/2021
Important Dates :
- Last Date to submission of application : 28/07/2021
Important Links :