Chief Judicial Magistrate Barpeta has published an employment notification for recruitment for the posts Peon and Chowkidar.
O/o Chief Judicial Magistrate Barpeta
Last Date : 27 October 2021
1. Name of Post : Peon (Anticipated Vacancy)
No of Post : 1 (One) [STP-1]
2. Name of Post : Chowkidar
No of Post : 2 (Two) [UR-2]
- 1 post for CJM Barpeta
- 1 post for SDJM (M) Bajali Pathsala
Age Limit : 18 to 40 years as on 01/01/2021
Upper Age Limit :
- For SC/ST(P)/ST(H) Candidates – 5 years
- For OBC/MOBC candidates – 3 years
Educational Qualification : Class 8th passed and Upto class 10th passed.
Scale of Pay : Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 52,000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 3,900/-
Terms and Conditions :
- The candidate must be Indian Citizen as defined Article 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India.
- Candidates serving in any Government department must apply through proper channel.
- The eligible candidate shall have to appear viva-voce.
How to Apply : Interested and eligible candidate may apply through Standard Form of application as published Assam Gazette Part IX. along with self attested copy of age certificate. certificates and mark-sheets regarding educational qualifications, Caste Certificate (if applicable), Employment Exchange registration certificate along with 3 (three) recent passport sized photographs must be sent by Post to the O/o the CJM Barpeta PIN 781301 Assam. or may be dropped in the Drop Box for Application to be kept at the O/o the CJM Barpeta and all documents furnished with the application must be self attested by the candidates. Application shall be filled up in BLOCK LETTERS.
The duly filled up application should be addressed to :
The Chief Judicial Magistrate, Barpeta P.O., P.S. & District : Barpeta Pin : 781301, Assam
Important Dates :
|Starting date for submission of Application||07/10/2021|
|Last date for submission of Application||27/10/2021|
Important Links :