Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released an employment notification for recruitment Lecturer in Film Direction in Dr. Bhupen Hazarika Regional Government Film and Television Institute under Cultural Affairs Department.
Name of Post : Lecturer
No of Post : 02
Age Limit : 21 to 38 years
The upper age limit is relaxable :
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. up to 43 years
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- For Persons with benchmark disability (PWBD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidate as per Govt. Memorandum No. ABP 180/2017/105 dated Dispur the 7th January, 2019.
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree from a University recognized by UGC
- 3 (three) years Diploma in concerned subject with minimum 55% marks from an institute / University under State / Central Government.
- At least 5(five) years teaching experience in the concerned subject in Government Institute/University.
Place of Posting : Dr. Bhupen Hazarika Regional Government Film and Television Institute under Cultural Affairs Department.
Scale of Pay : Rs. 57,700/- to Rs. 1,82,400/- (Level-10)
Application Fee :
How to Apply :
Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected.
Important Dates :
|Starting date for online Application||08/10/2021|
|Last date for Payment of Application Fee||10/11/2021|
|Closing date for online Application||08/11/2021|
Important Web-Links :